Tuesday, September 19, 2006

lything


Okay lything(it's my name, it's gotta be big, duh.) the great(-er than Shirlynn, of course) promised to blog... and therefore here she is!

Firstly, Happy belated birthday to Shir! Just 361 more days to your16th birthday and then you'll be able to watch NC 16 shows. Aren't you excited? Hahaha. And of course, to the other 2 cuckoos, we are great because we are cute, sweet, nice and wonderful good friends who made Shir damn touched (and also because i said so). Haha, i'm talking crap because it's been very very long since i blogged. I have to make it up for those times i've been missing.

Saturday's school anniversay celebratoin wasn't as bad as i had expected it to be. 95th year. That's really something.The performances were actually interesting. And i was able to slack backstage. Thanks Shirlynn and Junyang for sacrificing their Saturday to help us. Anyway it was worth attending the celebration. I'm sure all of you noticed the way the alumni sang the school song. Even though i was backstage, behind the curtains and everything, i could hear them so bloody loudly. It's like i could literally hear the pride in their voices when they sang the chinese version of our school song. And you could tell the HUGE difference between the Eng and the Chi. It really amazed me. Okay, maybe amazed just isn't the word. But, yeah you know what i mean.


After the concert everyone when down for refreshment and i saw the auntie from the Vegetarian stall, with her husband. She talked to me. She told me she used to be from Zhonghua long, long ago. And she still remember those times she had in that school. Until now, she sometimes still dream of the school at night. She told me the old school building is still there and she would often drive pass the school just to look at it. Her eyes turned watery. I thought she was going to cry. No, actually i thought i was going to cry. It's just the way she said it.



(This whole paragraph is irrelevant)-----> Anyway, this morning Ms Tan Soo Lan came into class and Aslam told her, "Ms Tan, i miss you!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Then Ms Tan became very happy and for the rest of the lesson she kept smiling. HAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing when Aslam said that. Okay, this is out of point but i really wanna say it cos it's damn funny lah. HAHAHAH.

Okay then, bye people! Remember to watch America's Next Top Model later! Channel 5, 10.00pm. Ha, i'm just reminding myself, i know you guys won't watch it. I should stop typing. I sound retarded. I should really stop typing. Yeah.

No comments: