Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well. I am suppose to blog after i get the photos for camp. BUT i am very lazy to blog it all out. So i shall show you guys the seniors had taken throughout the camp. I think some are not uploaded yet.

http://www.get-me.to/evolution


Actually i don't know where to start. I don't know how to go about blogging for the camp. I think is easier if i tell you guys face to face.

  1. We had the soccer game thingy where our hands are tied to some bamboo and we play soccer. It is like those in the Adidas shop. But real human beings are playing. IS FUN!
  2. My director is a very humourous guy!
  3. I think what my seniors say is true, design school like kana outcasted.

I don't know what else to say le la! Meet up with you guys soon! =)

No comments: