I can't wait for my holidays to come! I am dying with the assignments, two down but there is still two going on. I sleep like less than 3 hours a day la! Assignments are taking away my life man. You know what my class do everyday? After lessons, go eat lunch, go library at 7th floor then chiong assignments. So i think like after 3 years, i will only know how the canteen and the 7th floor at the library look like. Well, i quote junyang " WELCOME TO POLY!"
I think i am so qian bian la. As if i don't have enough things to do, i think i am joining CCA. :x
Well,I should look on the bright side =)
- At least i have no exams.
- I have fun-loving friends.
- My class is very united!
- HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! AFTER NEXT WEEK!
oh ya. I heard a wonderful news from my juniors ( errr. juniors in my school are actually year 2s and seniors are year 3s. year 1s are called FRESHIES) the module i am doing which is VM is the easiest module. So i can totally prepare to die! Guess what? Next block got ComDI and all the freshies say that module is killer!
You girls must jiayou also! I know school is killing all of us.
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment