I'm here to update you guys on my life too. Shir has been updating us, I feel it's unfair to her lor hahah. So here goes.
My younger sis are back in Cambo for CNY and we've been helping my mum with CNY decoration. I made my mum bought mei hua/plumb blossom (not sure if that's what they're called) so it feels more CNY-ish. CNY without it is like Xmas without.... Santa Claus. Okay bad example. Anyway now my house is starting to turn red, got the atmosphere you know. Take photos show you guys soon.
So as I've told Shir Lyly & I have been singing karaoke with my mum nowadays. Yes my dears i do sing cos my mum sounds more horrible than me, so that's okay hahaha. It's quite fun lah except all the songs like so old and we always sing them and it annoys the shit out of Lyna.
Oh yeah I've booked my tickets already, i'm stopping by Sg on 21st, prob leaving for Sydney on 24, 25th. I'm thinking of extending the stay though. So please make time ah you guys. I know ziyu is very busy, don't stressed yourself out too much! Youwen, you also. Shir, you, I don't care lah, you always got time to talk crap with me online. Haha.
I've got to get used to the 3 months of holiday from this year on. My sis and I practically turn the whole Phnom Penh up-side-down and in-side-out, looking for places to shop. Apparently, not many. I hope we wont run out of places to.
Okay this post is long enough. Update again soon!
p/s shir i got ur mail, i'll help you look around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment