Thursday, March 26, 2009

update!

I just got my internet today!!! Yay, but I think I survived pretty okay without it.

School's been great for me! Well at least up till now... actually i think time past really really fast since my school started. I've only got 4 days of school a week (i'm free on thursdays), 18 hours per week........ and i just spotted 2 really, really, really, pretty asian girls in my class. The randomness aside, i'm dead serious!

But it's funny cos now when i'm in school, i see it differently from last year. You know when you're in a different position you just kinda see things not like how you saw it before. Last year i was doing foundations and when i walked into Uni i don't see it like i do now. There's a different feel and aura to it, hahaha. But i'm just trying to enjoy school, the work and everything else. i know it's gonna be tiring, but it's been not too bad so far, so yeah... at least now i've got a better picture of what i'm in for a.k.a what i've gotten myself into. Haa.

By the way i haven't gotten a picture of ziyu's look-alike yet, but i told her about you and she wanted to see ur picture too! And I also know another girl who looks like Elaine (in band and from 4N class, youwen should know her).. so i always hang out with them and it's quite weird cos it feels like i know them but i don't...

So how's everyone? Update, yo! i want to keep going on and on about me haha but i'm quite sleepy. it's 2.22am and i've got class at 9 tomorrow!

No comments: