Wednesday, November 15, 2006

lything

Calvin: People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.

Hobbes: Isn't your pants' zipper supposed to be in the front?

- Calvin and Hobbes
Author: Bill Waterson

Hahahaha, that's so funny. I'm not bored. I'm just so excited that i'm going home in a few hours' time! Okay what do i blog about? Can i just treat this as my own blog and start crapping? Nah.

Oh this is something really random. Let me teach you how to be mean to people without using vulgarities which only include the big F word, middle fingers, plus some dialet which you scold already some people also don't understand.

1. Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?

Hmm no, too polite.

Maybe,
2. You're so stupid you got fired from the M&M factory for throwing away all the W's.
3. You're so stupid you think you think Taco Bell is a Mexican Phone Company.

Haha i'm being random. I'm very excited i'm leaving the house in 1 and a half hours time. And i didn't sleep! I'll miss you girls a lot! Take care of yourselves okay? And Youwen, sorry i can't suffer in band with you. I'll miss you the most to compesate that.

Enjoy your holidays!

No comments: