Sunday, September 06, 2009

ive been feeling all kinds of emotions. you can call that emo. And i think its a sign that my period is coming.

frustrated and loneliness are mainly what ive been feeling these days. With occasional feeling of homesick. The feeling is just horrible. I cant sleep at night. I think i think too much. I make myself nervous and so uptight that i cant calm myself down and get into deep sleep. i feel tired very easily nowadays. And i just cant settle down to study. Home is too comfy. At least my dad bought honey stars for me. Hope it will help me get pass a whole day of maths tomorrow.

Been wanting to call people to talk to, but i dont know who to call. So i always end up chucking my phone aside after scrolling the whole of contacts list. I wish im in USA now where ben and jerry's only cost 3 plus per tub. ):

No comments: