Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My project ended. I think i didn't do well. But i know i tried. So i am enjoying my holidays now! =) I will try harder for my next project which will start once school reopen. =(




















Random pictures of my model.



























Random image of my work.


I went back to malaysia then we had a family trip to Kukup! =) I think i am damn amazing. I gain 3kg in three days and i am not kidding. How can someone ever do that man?! =(
















The place we stayed at was nice and spacious! And i saw fireworks there, because is hari raya. =)





















Meet my new baby cousin, ziqing! =) She is damn cute!
















Look at how huge the prawn is~~ Is damn fresh! Damn nice! I feel hungry looking at this picture! No wonder i will gain 3kg in three days!

Everyone was so fascinated by the prawn and we started taking photos of it!




















Look at my maternal grandparents! HA!
















My cousin pre-celebrated his birthday there. =)





















Random: he insisted that he is a big fish that was caught! HAHA!

No comments: